Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a free forum RPG where you can make a character, fight and once a month your efforts will be entered into the web comic Zekkou Konton! Grand opening in progress!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 pm
Latest topics
» Good Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeveniiiiing~
Posting Requirements. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:17 am by Sekai

» [Create] Mamoru, Meister Stone
Posting Requirements. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:14 pm by Maikeru

» Sadako Rituke
Posting Requirements. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm by Maikeru

» Adding levels on approved creations
Posting Requirements. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:47 pm by Hitogoroshi

» punchy [create]
Posting Requirements. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Hitogoroshi

» shunpo essence [create]
Posting Requirements. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:36 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Tsubasa Yari
Posting Requirements. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Yuuwaku[creation]
Posting Requirements. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:54 pm by Monomezurashii Maindo

» New Rule: Link Limits.
Posting Requirements. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm by Maikeru

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Maikeru
Posting Requirements. I_vote_lcapPosting Requirements. I_voting_barPosting Requirements. I_vote_rcap 
Hitogoroshi
Posting Requirements. I_vote_lcapPosting Requirements. I_voting_barPosting Requirements. I_vote_rcap 
Kenji
Maneki Neko
Sadako
Sekai
Monomezurashii Maindo
Zento
Zylothemadman
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is pown19

Our users have posted a total of 283 messages in 83 subjects

Posting Requirements.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Posting Requirements. Empty
PostSubject: Posting Requirements.   Posting Requirements. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:46 pm

It has come to my attention that some people have had problems with post size. To fix this issue, this rule will dicate Minimum post length for each Rank. You must meet the post requirements, or you will be subject to a Trial topic. This is similar to the Rank up Topic that you use to rank up, But it looks solely at your ability to rp. The Admin or mod who says your posting is under par will set up the topic. Refusal to participate will result in the accused being dropped to the rank the mod/admin belives is your current rank. This is for you to defend your rank, not to belittle you. For example, Hitogoroshi believes that Maneki Neko does not post like an Emerald rank, and wishes his rank to be dropped. However, Maneki Neko has a right to defend himself, and his rank. So a new topic will now be made by me to test Maneki's posting skill. All admins and Mods should look to this to see how to set up this kind of topic.

The following are the Minimum Word requirements for ranks.

Obsidian: 50 Words
Ruby: 100 Words
Sapphire: 150 words
Emerald: 200 Words
Aquamarine: 250 Words
Ether: 300 Words
Diamond: 350 Words
Bronze: 400 Words
Silver: 450 Words
Gold: 500 Words
Back to top Go down
https://soulbladerv1.rpg-board.net