Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a free forum RPG where you can make a character, fight and once a month your efforts will be entered into the web comic Zekkou Konton! Grand opening in progress!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 pm
Latest topics
» Good Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeveniiiiing~
General Rules and regulations Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:17 am by Sekai

» [Create] Mamoru, Meister Stone
General Rules and regulations Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:14 pm by Maikeru

» Sadako Rituke
General Rules and regulations Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm by Maikeru

» Adding levels on approved creations
General Rules and regulations Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:47 pm by Hitogoroshi

» punchy [create]
General Rules and regulations Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Hitogoroshi

» shunpo essence [create]
General Rules and regulations Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:36 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Tsubasa Yari
General Rules and regulations Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Yuuwaku[creation]
General Rules and regulations Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:54 pm by Monomezurashii Maindo

» New Rule: Link Limits.
General Rules and regulations Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm by Maikeru

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Maikeru
General Rules and regulations I_vote_lcapGeneral Rules and regulations I_voting_barGeneral Rules and regulations I_vote_rcap 
Hitogoroshi
General Rules and regulations I_vote_lcapGeneral Rules and regulations I_voting_barGeneral Rules and regulations I_vote_rcap 
Kenji
Maneki Neko
Sadako
Sekai
Monomezurashii Maindo
Zento
Zylothemadman
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is pown19

Our users have posted a total of 283 messages in 83 subjects

General Rules and regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

General Rules and regulations Empty
PostSubject: General Rules and regulations   General Rules and regulations Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:23 am

Hello Forumers! Welcome to Soul Blader V.1! This will cover the basic rules of the site.

Rules:

1. Be respectful. You are not the only person on the forum, and you should treat the forum as such. Foul language, spamming, flaming etc. will not be tolerated. Keep it PG13. Punishment for infringement: 1 day suspension at the discretion of the Mods/Admins.

2. Be nice. People have feelings, and you should be aware of these feelings at all times. Don't say rude things to other members. Punishment for infringement: Suspension at the discretion of the mods/admins.

3. Listen to the Moderators and Admins. They are here to make the site run smoothly and make sure the rules are kept. Their job is tough, and you shouldn't disobey them. Suspension at the discretion of the mod/admin it pertains to.

4. Have fun. This forum can be fun if you let it, and don't worry, its all just a game, so don't let it get to you.

Follow these rules and everything will work out fine.

-Maikeru
Back to top Go down
https://soulbladerv1.rpg-board.net

General Rules and regulations
Page 1 of 1