Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a free forum RPG where you can make a character, fight and once a month your efforts will be entered into the web comic Zekkou Konton! Grand opening in progress!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 pm
Latest topics
» Good Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeveniiiiing~
[Create] Shimei And Shukumei Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:17 am by Sekai

» [Create] Mamoru, Meister Stone
[Create] Shimei And Shukumei Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:14 pm by Maikeru

» Sadako Rituke
[Create] Shimei And Shukumei Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm by Maikeru

» Adding levels on approved creations
[Create] Shimei And Shukumei Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:47 pm by Hitogoroshi

» punchy [create]
[Create] Shimei And Shukumei Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Hitogoroshi

» shunpo essence [create]
[Create] Shimei And Shukumei Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:36 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Tsubasa Yari
[Create] Shimei And Shukumei Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Yuuwaku[creation]
[Create] Shimei And Shukumei Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:54 pm by Monomezurashii Maindo

» New Rule: Link Limits.
[Create] Shimei And Shukumei Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm by Maikeru

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Maikeru
[Create] Shimei And Shukumei I_vote_lcap[Create] Shimei And Shukumei I_voting_bar[Create] Shimei And Shukumei I_vote_rcap 
Hitogoroshi
[Create] Shimei And Shukumei I_vote_lcap[Create] Shimei And Shukumei I_voting_bar[Create] Shimei And Shukumei I_vote_rcap 
Kenji
Maneki Neko
Sadako
Sekai
Monomezurashii Maindo
Zento
Zylothemadman
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is pown19

Our users have posted a total of 283 messages in 83 subjects

[Create] Shimei And Shukumei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

[Create] Shimei And Shukumei Empty
PostSubject: [Create] Shimei And Shukumei   [Create] Shimei And Shukumei Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Name: Shimei and Shukumei (Fate and Destiny)
Weapon:Twin Daggers
Looks: Shimei and Shukumei are identical. Each has about a 8" long handle, with a 4" long guard. The Blade is slightly curved, and is about 1' in length. The Blade is 2" wide and .3" thick on the Blunt end. They are Held backwards, blades pointing back.
Materials: The blade is made of Tempered Steel with a silver plating, and a rod from it extends into the handle. The handle and guard are made of Simple Iron with a gold plating. The Hilt is wrapped in leather Straps.
Description:These twin daggers allow for quick attacks without much weight or manuvering. These daggers also contain the ability to assume a random element, chosen by the Elemental Dice.

Abilities

Level 1 (Obsidian): Speed Boost: Increases Speed by 2x for 10 posts. 3 Post Cooldown.
Level 2 (Ruby): Elemental Roulette: Uses the element die to apply a random element for 10 posts. 5 Post cooldown.
Level 3 (Sapphire): Elemental Slash: Uses the element from Level 2 to launch a crescent wave attack.
Level 4 (Emerald): Flash Step: Increases Speed to such a level as the naked eye cant follow, giving him the illusion of teleporting. Can only be used for one Post, with a 1 Post cooldown.
Level 5 (Aquamarine): Elemental Kunai: Creates 5 Throwing daggers from the element chosen by Level 2 and throws them at the opponent.
Level 6 (Ether): Elemental Storm: Uses the element from Level 2 to launch a large scale elemental attack that varies depending on the Element.
Level7 (Diamond0: Elemental Megido: Randomly selects an element (by the element die) and launches a powerful explosion of that element causing massive damage that is nearly unavoidable. Perfect link required.

Creator: Maikeru Riengoddo
Current owner: Maikeru Riengoddo

Last edited by Maikeru on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulbladerv1.rpg-board.net
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: [Create] Shimei And Shukumei   [Create] Shimei And Shukumei Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Example of Elemental Die:

Maikeru carried out 10 launched of one Elemental :
[Create] Shimei And Shukumei Gaia , [Create] Shimei And Shukumei Water , [Create] Shimei And Shukumei Wind , [Create] Shimei And Shukumei Umbra , [Create] Shimei And Shukumei Water , [Create] Shimei And Shukumei Wind , [Create] Shimei And Shukumei Umbra , [Create] Shimei And Shukumei Water , [Create] Shimei And Shukumei Wind , [Create] Shimei And Shukumei Water

Last edited by Maikeru on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulbladerv1.rpg-board.net
Hitogoroshi
Admin
Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: [Create] Shimei And Shukumei   [Create] Shimei And Shukumei Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:08 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Create] Shimei And Shukumei   [Create] Shimei And Shukumei Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Create] Shimei And Shukumei
Page 1 of 1